Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quick trip to Paris

I'm not sure there are many people that visit Paris and stay for less than 20 hours, but somehow, I managed to do it. We got off the train in Paris, and just like in Versailles, one of my friends met us at the train station and brought us back to his apartment so we could drop our bags off. After that, it was a mad dash to the metro so we could get into the city to join a tour group. Here are the highlights (and yes the song in the video is from "Ratatouille") --






After our long day of touring Paris, we made our way back to my friends apartment-dorm, where a few more friends from home met up with us and hung out there for awhile, then we all  went out in Paris. It was a lot of fun, and a great end to a fun trip to France. We woke up very early the next day to get to the airport. Our next destination: Barcelona! 







P.S. -- My sister Caitlin recommended that I get a crepe from under the Eiffel tower because they were the best, so I went in search of them, and found them! We are weird and posed for essentially the same picture, three years apart ...

Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment